TURMEC’S QUALITY POLICY
Turmec is totally committed to the implementation of the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management system and recognise its importance to maintain our proud reputation for quality products and installations, professional service and to constantly seek its ongoing improvement.
- Our quality management system provides a framework for measuring and improving our overall business performance, supporting our company strategy and business plan, facilitates continual improvement and ensures the fulfilment of our customers’ requirements and other applicable requirements.
- We ensure that the requirements of all interested parties are clearly understood so that our products and services can be delivered in a timely and professional manner.
- We promote the use of a process approach and risk-based thinking; resulting in all processes being established, documented, resourced appropriately, monitored and measured to ensure conformance to their intended results (Customer requirements, Business objectives, and applicable industry regulations and legislation).
- Our quality management policy is to ensures client satisfaction through strict adherence to the standards set out in the project specification and best practice guidelines, and to improve upon it where possible.
- This policy will also promote the control of suppliers and subcontractors to ensure their compliance with our standards.
The chief executive in conjunction with senior management have planned and established measurable objectives based on the quality policy for the ongoing development of the company and its clients. These objectives are regularly reviewed and measured.
The chief executive and senior management are fully aware that the successful, effective implementation of this policy requires the full support of all staff. Leadership and communication to meet this goal will be promoted as will our commitment to providing training and development support to our staff.
How to contact us
Tel: +353 (0)46 943 2243
Effective/Revised: 14th June 2019