Life at Turmec
A world without landfill! Turmec is determined to lead the way in reducing waste diversion from landfills. If you feel like you also want to be part of this……
Join our Team!
A world without landfill! Turmec. By executing this vision through all levels of our organisation, we are recognised as the market leader in recycling solutions in the world.
If you feel like you also want to be part of this… check our careers’ opportunities below and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position you are applying for in the subject.
Job Opening: Junior Sales Executive
Turmec is currently looking for a motivated Junior Sales Executive to join our expanding team . This is a great opportunity for an individual who is eager to develop their career within an energised and dynamic sales team
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting in the preparation of tenders, proposals & pricing
- Contacting suppliers and handling RFQ’s (request for quotations) with each supplier on multiple tenders
- Managing day-to-day requirements and project management of assigned tasks
- Maintain and develop strong client relationships, understanding clients’ needs and requirements
- Regularly keeping in contact with clients by telephone, e-mail and personal contact as required to build/retain relationships
- Assist in the delivery of client projects, liaising between clients and internal teams to meet project deadlines
- Maintain and develop strong relationships within the Company’s departments
- Target management – responsible for ensuring targets and KPIs are being met
- Attend briefing meetings, upsell & cross sell, supply client solutions, negotiate on pricing and lead-times
- Supporting overall sales and marketing team which may involve specific projects, e.g. new product development/supplying sales case studies or working on sales development or retention initiatives
- Tracking and reporting all activities in a regular and consistent manner – e.g. use of Excel reports and CRM system
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a sales or office related role
- An interest and/or background in engineering – mechanical or electrical an advantage
- Proven record of delivering targets
- Excellent client service/account management skills, capable of solution selling to senior level Marketing and Procurement executives.
- A self-starter & proactive individual who wants to progress their career in sales
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Proficient in MS Office products
- Use of AutoCAD & 3D drawing packages, and ability to read technical drawings an advantage
- Full clean drivers’ licence.
- Travel will be required
- Full-time, Permanent – Contact HR@turmec.com
- Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Job Opening: Warehouse Supervisor
Turmec currently have an opportunity for a warehouse supervisor. The successful candidate will be motivated, driven and be capable of working effectively in a pressured and fast paced team environment
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- When delivery arrives to Turmec, ensure delivery driver goes to the designated off-loading area.
- Off load driver and obtain a copy of delivery docket. If there is no delivery docket, purchasing personnel must be informed immediately.
- Deliveries must be checked to confirm correct parts and correct quantities have been delivered, any errors must be highlighted to purchasing personnel immediately.
- All delivery dockets must be passed to purchasing department on the day the goods arrive.
- All goods must be stored in a secure location in the warehouse, record the location that the goods are stored on the delivery docket.
- When material is dispatched from stores the following information must be given to purchasing department: Part number dispatched, location it has been sent to and job number that goods are to be allocated to.
- Any material moved from a location in the warehouse to a new location must be communicated to the purchasing department.
- Pick material for all kits and deliver to production as required.
- Support after sales department ensuring goods required to address customer breakdowns are dispatched as quickly as possible.
- Check min / max levels on all materials daily using reports issued by purchasing department.
- Carry out stock take duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Comply with all Turmec Health & Safety requirements.
- Any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- 3+ years’ experience of working in a similar role
- People management skills & have the ability to lead a team
- A valid Forklift Truck Licence
- Identify and solve problems through your own initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Be a team player, flexible and have the ability to take ownership of set tasks