Join our Team!
A world without landfill! Turmec is determined to lead the way in reducing waste diversion from landfills. By executing this vision through all levels of our organisation, we are recognised as the market leader in recycling solutions in the world.
If you feel like you also want to be part of this… check our careers’ opportunities below and send your CV to email@example.com with the position you are applying for in the subject.
Job Opening: Project / Site Manager for NSW, Australia
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing day to day site activities.
- Leading & directing project installation teams
- Overseeing the Health and Safety of all personnel and sub-contractors.
- Responsible for the overall progress & quality of works
- Organise and lead regular site progress meetings to monitor progress and record and update detailed progress reports, to ensure projects are delivered on time
- Ensure all contract variations are accounted for correctly and claimed for in line with company procedures
- Responsible for ensuring the clients’ requirements are being met
- Scheduling and processing of invoices/payments
- Engineering Experience
- Project Management Skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, and strong interpersonal skills
- Self-Starter, work under your own initiative whilst also working as part of a team is essential to this role
- Manage time and tasks to ensure the efficient running of projects and department
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Problem-solving skills
- Must be flexible
- Strong intellectual, analytical and thinking on their feet skills
- Excellent attention to detail and administration skills
Job opening: Design Engineer
Turmec is expanding again and we are on the lookout for a motivated, self-starter and driven Design Engineer to join our team!
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Design plants in coordination with clients’ needs and specifications
• Translating concept designs from sales drawings into drawings suitable for the manufacture
• Design large components and assemblies using CREO 2.0
• Design of material handling equipment such as conveyors
• Design of structural support work
• The design review process, product integrations, product and process value engineering
• Managing various engineering projects in terms of specifications, planning, deployment and closeout
• Customer interaction, supply chain & production system design
• Conduct detailed models and 3D drawings
• Relevant third level qualification/Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
• Minimum 1+ years’ experience in a similar role
• Pro-engineer experience desirable
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, and strong interpersonal skills
• Self-Starter, work under your own initiative whilst also working as part of a team is essential to this role
• Ability to work to tight deadlines
• Must be flexible
• Strong intellectual, analytical and thinking skills
Purchasing and Spares Administrator
We are looking for an experienced Administrator to join our Purchasing team. The ideal candidate will provide support in the day-to-day operations of our purchasing department, ensuring the team has adequate support to work efficiently.
The tasks of the administrator will include managing goods received paperwork, reconciling invoices against orders and delivery dockets in a timely manner, liaising with other departments within the company and general ad hoc office admin tasks as required.
Our ideal candidate is organised, competent in prioritizing workload and proficient in using Microsoft office package. They also must have great verbal and written communication skills and a friendly demeanour.
If you have exceptional organizational skills and draw energy from being part of a busy team, we would like to meet you.
- Managing goods received paperwork.
- Reconciling and receipting goods received notes to the purchasing system.
- Reconciling invoices onto the office system Exchequer
- Liaise with suppliers to reconcile any invoicing anomalies
- Maintain invoice tracking sheet.
- Maintain office filing system.
- Raise stock transfers
- Prepare quotes for suppliers
- Arrange transport and paperwork for the Spares Department.
- Proven work experience as an Administrator.
- Hands-on experience with MS Office (Outlook, MS Excel & Word).
- Can work on their own initiative.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills.
- A team player with a high level of dedication.
- Great attention to detail.
- Willing to show initiative.
- A thorough and methodical approach to your work.
- Knowledge of Exchequer system beneficial however full training will be provided.
Job opening: Sales Administrator
We are looking for a qualified Sales administrator to join our sales team and help us achieve our goals. You will serve as a point of contact for customers with queries about products, orders and deliveries and provide support for sales representatives.
Our ideal candidate is goal-oriented and has a deep knowledge of customer service best practices. If you have exceptional organizational skills and draw energy from being part of a team, we would like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to high-quality customer service and achieve sales targets.
- Compiling Detailed Tender documents and Quotations
- Contacting Suppliers for Quotations
- Contacting Suppliers to obtain missing information or answer queries
- Checking data accuracy in orders and invoices
- Process orders via email or phone
- Check data accuracy in orders and invoices
- Contact suppliers to obtain missing information or answer queries
- Liaise with the suppliers for quotations and proposals,
- Maintain and update sales and customer records,
- Develop monthly sales reports,
- Communicate important feedback from customers internally,
- Ensure sales targets are met and report any deviations,
- Stay up-to-date with new products and features,
- Proven work experience as a Sales Administrator or Sales support agent
- Hands-on experience with CRM software (Insighly) and MS Office (MS Excel & Word in particular)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Good eye for detail
- Can work independently on their own initiative
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- A team player with a high level of dedication
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
- Experience in Marketing is a plus