Join our Team!
A world without landfill! Turmec is determined to lead the way in reducing waste diversion from landfills. By executing this vision through all levels of our organisation, we are recognised as the market leader in recycling solutions in the world.
If you feel like you also want to be part of this… check our careers’ opportunities below and send your CV to email@example.com with the position you are applying for in the subject.
Job opening: Design Engineer
Turmec is expanding again and we are on the lookout for motivated, self-starter and driven Design Engineers to join our team!
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Design plants in coordination with clients’ needs and specifications
• Translating concept designs from sales drawings into drawings suitable for the manufacture
• Design large components and assemblies using CREO 2.0
• Design of material handling equipment such as conveyors
• Design of structural support work
• The design review process, product integrations, product and process value engineering
• Managing various engineering projects in terms of specifications, planning, deployment and closeout
• Customer interaction, supply chain & production system design
• Conduct detailed models and 3D drawings
• Relevant third level qualification/Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
• Minimum 1+ years’ experience in a similar role
• Pro-engineer experience desirable
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, and strong interpersonal skills
• Self-Starter, work under your own initiative whilst also working as part of a team is essential to this role
• Ability to work to tight deadlines
• Must be flexible
• Strong intellectual, analytical and thinking skills
Job opening: Project Administrator
We are looking for an experienced administrator to join our projects team to assist in delivering small and large-scale projects in Ireland, the UK and the wider international market. You will be expected to be a point of contact for all projects and will be dealing with people from all aspects of each project including the internal team, suppliers, subcontractors and clients.
Our ideal candidate is a strong communicator with strong organisational skills, who works well within a multidiscipline team, in delivering several projects at the one time. Ultimately, you should be able to take initiative and demonstrate an understanding of requirements across all projects.
- Assist in delivering projects under tight deadlines
- Support the project and site teams where required, including preparing documents, coordinating deliveries and communicating timelines
- Liaise with the suppliers and subcontractors to provide specific project details
- Develop project schedules
- Prepare quotations for small projects or site-based works
- Prepare invoicing information
- Proven work experience as an administrator in a project-driven environment
- Proficient in MS Office (MS Project, Excel & Word in particular)
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
- Good communications skills and attention to detail
- Can work independently and take initiative
- A team player that works to deliver the common goal
- Understanding of mechanical equipment and the ability to understand drawings is an advantage
- Experience in AutoCAD or similar is a plus
- Experience in a similar construction focussed equipment is an advantage
Job opening: Sales Administrator
We are looking for a qualified Sales administrator to join our sales team and help us achieve our goals. You will serve as a point of contact for customers with queries about products, orders and deliveries and provide support for sales representatives.
Our ideal candidate is goal-oriented and has a deep knowledge of customer service best practices. If you have exceptional organizational skills and draw energy from being part of a team, we would like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to high-quality customer service and achieve sales targets.
- Compiling Detailed Tender documents and Quotations
- Contacting Suppliers for Quotations
- Contacting Suppliers to obtain missing information or answer queries
- Checking data accuracy in orders and invoices
- Process orders via email or phone
- Check data accuracy in orders and invoices
- Contact suppliers to obtain missing information or answer queries
- Liaise with the suppliers for quotations and proposals,
- Maintain and update sales and customer records,
- Develop monthly sales reports,
- Communicate important feedback from customers internally,
- Ensure sales targets are met and report any deviations,
- Stay up-to-date with new products and features,
- Proven work experience as a Sales Administrator or Sales support agent
- Hands-on experience with CRM software (Insighly) and MS Office (MS Excel & Word in particular)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Good eye for detail
- Can work independently on their own initiative
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- A team player with a high level of dedication
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
- Experience in Marketing is a plus