TURMEC’S ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY
At Turmec we recognise that our activities have an impact on the environment. Turmec’s Management team are committed to protecting the natural environment, preventing pollution and enhancing the environmental performance of the company.
Through the implementation of an Environmental Management System we will work to:
- Prevent pollution and protect the natural environment from harm and damage as a result of our activities.
- Determine our Company compliance requirements.
- Ensure all our activities are carried out in compliance with current environmental legal, regulatory and other compliance requirements.
- Develop objectives and plans to help us improve our environmental performance and achieve a level of continual environmental improvement.
- Increase our resource efficiency.
- Improve our waste management practices and general environmental performance.
- Continue to design and manufacture environmentally sustainable products.
- Monitor and check our environmental performance and evaluate our level of compliance including legal, regulatory and other compliance requirements.
- Identify and correct environmental nonconformities with practical corrective and preventive actions.
- Work in consultation with our staff, sub-contractors and customers to improve and enhance their level of environmental awareness as well as to initiate environmental improvement measures.
- Continue to improve the environmental management system to enhance our environmental performance.
This policy shall be controlled and maintained as part of our QEHS Management System. It will be available to interested parties and members of the public on request and to all persons working for or on behalf of the company through our internal communication network.
How to contact us
Tel: +353 (0)46 943 2243
Effective/Revised: 14th June 2019