TURMEC’S HEALTH & SAFETY POLICY
The health, safety and wellbeing of staff is of paramount importance to Turmec, safe working is an integral part of our culture. We are committed to ensuring the safety of the public, our clients, our employees and the environment.
Our ultimate aim is to achieve an incident free workplace. To help achieve this, we will:
- Work together with staff and their representatives to integrate safety into all our work practices to continually improve health and safety standards.
- Encourage a zero-accident culture through targeted accident reduction programmes.
- Promote a culture of co-operation and open communication which will allow us to learn from actual or possible failures in the health and safety system.
- Continue to measure our health and safety performance and implement continual improvements.
- Promote a healthy and balanced lifestyle amongst employees.
- Meet or exceed the requirements of the relevant health and safety legislation.
- Measure health and safety performance by conducting regular audits, assessments of compliance and by setting and achieving objectives and targets that ensures continual improvement.
- Regularly review this policy to ensure that it remains relevant and appropriate
To ensure that the above objectives are met, the Chief Executive and Management are committed to playing an active role in the implementation of all health and safety matters throughout the company and undertake to review and revise policies and procedures in the light of experience and developments.
How to contact us
Tel: +353 (0)46 943 2243
Effective/Revised: 14th June 2019